2017 Clearwater Spring Open Video
2017 Clearwater Spring Open Expert Group Winners 1st Place: Michael Daughtery (center) 2nd Place: Ken Hadley (left) 3rd Place: John Reynolds (right)
2017 Clearwater Spring Open Master Group Winners 1st Place: Aswin Kumar (center) 2nd Place: Igor Bubis (right) 3rd Place: Ash Dubal (left)
2017 Clearwater Spring Open Championship Group Winners
1st Place: Emil Santos (left)
2nd Place: Raguram Thiyagarajan (right)
3rd Place: Lady Ruano (center)
- Renew your club membership or join if you haven’t – ONLY $35 Individual, $45 Family, $25 Seasonal (less than 6 months)
- Warm-up time is limited to 5 minutes. Then play a match. Best 3 of 5 to 11.
- If practicing instead of playing a match, the time limit is 30 minutes (including warm-up time). Then both players leave the table.
- A player is allowed two wins at one table. On a player’s second win, both players leave the table.
- Any player can challenge any table by placing their paddle next to the challenged table. Please be courteous if they are in the middle of a game.
- If you are challenging a table, you cannot play on another table while waiting unless nobody is waiting to play.
- Start putting the tables away 15 minutes before quitting time!
- You must be OUT the front door five minutes before closing time.
- Training tables may be reserved for coaches.
- If no one is waiting to play, then you can warm up as long as you want.
- Chairs are available courtesy of the recreation facility. You may bring some in from outside the club play area when needed, but when not in use cannot be reserved for a particular person or personal belongings.
Good Life Games: Table Tennis Saturday, February 25th, 2017 Ages 50+ Location: Ross Norton Recreation Complex Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles Florida State Senior Games Qualifier More Information and Registraton
Our Tournaments Officer, John Reynolds, offers free coaching tips to any STTC member during our regular club play at The Long Center and Ross Norton. Email ITTF Certified Coach USATT Certified Umpire STTC Junior Summer Camp Coach Assistant Coach for Coach Gary Fraiman, Senior Clinics 40 years Experience, Training, Tournaments, Play
The STTC allocates funds each year for helping seniors improve their table tennis playing skills. Multi-ball drills, coaching sessions and proper use of the Newgy practice machine are included in this program. The senior coaching sessions are currently available to any members of the STTC aged 55 or older. The Senior Training Program is subsidized …
Table tennis is a sport that lasts an entire lifetime. The Sunirse Table Tennis Club (STTC) allocates resources for helping juniors to learn and participate in the sport of table tennis. The program includes regular lessons from one of our club coaches to learn and practice the basic skills of our sport, which also impart …
Table Tennis is A Sport for a Lifetime! It builds character, competitive spirit and self-confidence, while providing a social setting and cardio-excercise. And it can be played from youth all the way through senior years. The Sunrise Table Tennis Club raises donations from Memberships and Corporate Sponsorships to promote education and participation in the sport …