of Play - Print Version
- Renew your club membership or join if you haven't
- ONLY $35 Individual, $45 Family, $25 Seasonal (less than 6 months)
- Warm-up time is limited to 5 minutes. Then play a match. Best 3 of 5 to 11.
- If practicing instead of playing a match, the time limit is 30 minutes (inclucing warm-up time). Then both players leave the table.
- A player is allowed two wins at one table. On a player's second win, both players leave the table.
- Any player can challenge any table by placing their paddle next to the challenged table. Please be courteous if they are in the middle of a game.
- If you are challenging a table, you cannot play on another table while waiting unless nobody is waiting to play.
- Start putting the tables away 15 minutes before quitting time!
- You must be OUT the front door five minutes before closing time.
- Training tables may be reserved for coaches.
- If nobody is waiting to play, then you can warm up as long as you want.
- Chairs are available courtesy of the recreation facility.
You may bring some in from outside the club play area when
needed, but when not in use cannot be reserved for a particular
person or personal belongings.
Everyone deserves the opportunity to play, it's only fair
Please clean-up after yourself: paper, balls, water bottles, etc.
(Click on picture to watch video.)
Clearwater Winter Open
Florida Senior Championships
Clearwater Fall Open
For more videos
About service rules: