The Sunrise Table Tennis Club is a Not-For-Profit Organization run by
volunteers, and provides all
services and equipment for training and play at each of the club
Your support in the way of Membership donations enables us to purchase and maintain equipment (tables, nets, barriers, robots, etc.), run tournaments, offer
training programs for Juniors and
for Seniors, and host other
educational events and programs in table tennis. We ask all
players to make a Basic Membership donation (see below)
annually, and offer higher-tier donations as well to help
fund our programs.
Membership and play at our clubs is open to the public. The
Basic Membership donation includes the following benefits:
- Discounts for some tournaments, facility usage fees and
- Eligible to participate in our subsidized training
- Eligible for the annual STTC Achievement Awards.
- Eligible for the Junior Merit Awards
competition (if under 18).
- E-mails for tournaments, schedule changes,
news and special announcements.
- Free entry at the Annual STTC Educational Seminar Pizza Party.
- Free use of the practice robot.
- Other discounts and benefits as additional programs become available.
Basic Membership donations provide the club with the funds necessary for
continued operation of daily club play, tournaments and equipment maintenance.
Basic Membership donations do not support our
Educational Programs such as our Junior and Senior training
Your higher-level membership donations provide the financial support to continue these programs.
Please be generous and help us achieve our goals.
Some of our Educational Programs funded by
the membership donations above the Basic Membership:
- Summer Camp Youth Training
- Junior Merit Awards
- Educational Seminars
- Senior Training Clinics
- Member Training Clinics
- Community Outreach Programs
(Daily facility usage fees are collected by the
city recreation centers each session
of club play.
The STTC does not receive these fees.
See the list of Locations
for facility fee details.)
For a printable version of the membership application,
For information about becoming a Corporate Sponsor,