The Sunrise Table Tennis Club is a Not-For-Profit Organization run by volunteers, and provides all services and equipment for training and play at each of the club locations. Your support in the way of Membership donations enables us to purchase and maintain equipment (tables, nets, barriers, robots, etc.), run tournaments, offer training programs for Juniors and for Seniors, and host other educational events and programs in table tennis. We ask all players to make a Basic Membership donation (see below) annually, and offer higher-tier donations as well to help fund our programs.
Membership and play at our clubs is open to the public. The Basic Membership donation includes the following benefits:
- Discounts for some tournaments, facility usage fees and education programs.
- Eligible to participate in our subsidized training clinics.
- Eligible for the annual STTC Achievement Awards.
- Eligible for the Junior Merit Awards competition (if under 18).
- E-mails for tournaments, schedule changes, weekly club news and special announcements.
- Free entry at the Annual STTC Educational Seminar Pizza Party.
Free use of the practice robot.
- Other discounts and benefits as additional programs become available.
Basic Membership donations provide the club with the funds necessary for continued operation of daily club play, tournaments and equipment maintenance. Basic Membership donations do not support our Educational Programs such as our Junior and Senior training programs. Your higher-level membership donations provide the financial support to continue these programs. Please be generous and help us achieve our goals.
Some of our Educational Programs funded by the membership donations above the Basic Membership:
- Summer Camp Youth Training
- Junior Merit Awards
- Educational Seminars
- Senior Training Clinics
- Member Training Clinics
- Community Outreach Programs
(Daily facility usage fees are collected by the city recreation centers each session of club play. The STTC does not receive these fees. See the list of Locations for facility fee details.)
For a printable version of the membership application, CLICK HERE.
For information about becoming a Corporate Sponsor, CLICK HERE.